Thursday, March 6, 2014

Snazzy Sticks

Inspiration slapped me in the face the other day when I tumbled on tumblr, but it came in the form of a quirky, retro sticker covered clutch on my dashboard. I couldn't stop marveling at the uncanny gem, and then I decided to do the worst thing possible.

Taking my hard earned work money and spending it at my job, buying crafts to mold the perfect snazzy sticker covered clutch on a budget.


$2 Canvas Clutch, turns into this with a bit of painting and gluing:


I'm so pleased with the final result, and I can't wait to sashay around when it gets warm with this lil number in my hand. It also reminds me of the inspirational photos I tumbled on my dashboard:



Can you even tell which dazzling sassy handcrafted clutch is mine?


(Professional photos from Google Images)

Love, Razz the Craft Clutcher 

No comments:

Post a Comment